How quickly are packages delivered?
Due to Covid-19, our fulfillment times will be longer than usual for some product categories. The entire industry is grappling with challenges and we're seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers.
We print and fulfill all our products on demand once you place an order. To estimate when you will get your order, add our fulfillment time to the shipping time. It takes 2–7 business days to create apparel products and 2–5 business days for non-apparel products.
Here are the shipping times for each shipping method we offer:
- Overnight: next day delivery in the US
- Express: 1–3 business days in the US, Canada, and internationally
- Standard (Flat): 3–4 business days in the US, 6–10 days in Canada, 5–20 days internationally
Which countries do you ship to?
Currently, we have 6 separate shipping regions. Each shipping region has its own rates and destinations they apply to.
- A, B, C–Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- D, E, F–Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France
- G, H, I, J–Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey
- L, M, N–Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands
- P, S–Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
- U, V–Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
3. EFTA STATES
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
5. AUSTRALIA / NZ
- All other countries and territories not mentioned above, excluding Cuba, Crimea, Iran, North Korea, and Syria, as we don't ship to these destinations.
The above lists of countries may change periodically.
Why does shipping cost more for select European countries?
Shipping costs are subject to factors like deliverability and industry trade organizations. Shipping rates for destinations in mountainous or remote locations will be higher than for destinations that are easier to access. Similarly, shipping rates for countries that take part in specific industry trade organizations, like the EFTA, will also be higher.
Currently, these European countries have separate shipping rates:
*This list may expand to include other countries over time.
Why don't canvases or framed posters ship to Australia?